Our office is open and we are accepting new appointments!
Pursuant to Governor Abbott’s current guidance, we are now resuming elective medical procedures at our clinic. Although restrictions are easing, many people are still staying at home. As such, we have openings for same day/next day in-office or telemedicine appointments to address any of your orthopedic needs.
However, If you have an upcoming appointment AND you:
- Have a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Have any respiratory symptoms
- Have been in contact with anyone with a suspected or confirmed case of Coronavirus
PLEASE REQUEST A TELEMEDICINE VISIT to prevent exposure to our other patients and staff. Call (817) 335-4316 and we will be glad to convert to a telemedicine visit or reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Protecting Patients & Staff:
What you need to know about your upcoming appointment
We are taking many precautions to ensure safety for you and our staff:
- All patient will be asked to wait outside in their vehicles until their appointment room is ready. Please call our office at (817) 335-4316 when you arrive at our clinic. Our staff will prepare your room and call you when it is time to come inside.
- All patients and Staff are required to wear a face mask or protective face covering at all times. Please bring your own mask with you to your appointment.
- All patients and staff will be screened for fever or respiratory infection.
- All touch surfaces are sanitized thoroughly between patients.
Thank you for your continued trust! Please call our clinic at (817) 335-4316 with any questions.